by - January 10, 2018

Welcome to my page!

I'm Gréta from Hungary and I've been blogging about my passions: travel, fashion, style & the beautiful things about life since July 2017 on my hungarian page (www.gretta.blog.hu) where I collected 1 milion viewers in less than 8 months.
I started writing diary and little novels since my childhood and - however I've been in love all of my life with fashion magazines (especially with Vogue, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle and Elle) - until the age of 18 I never thought once I will be a journalist.

After my modeling career in 2014 I started to work as a trainee at the Marie Claire and at the Nők Lapja Café online magazine's fashion section as a journalist. Later I tried out myself at the leading Hungarian gossip magazine called Story and slowly after the women's health magazine called Wellness - on their print and online platform as well. After this, I published articles in hungarian magazines such Cosmopolitan, Családi Lap, Nők Lapja Egészség and Nők Lapja Psziché as well. Right now I'm working as a freelancer journalist, a translator and a part-time writer - for my pleasure and for yours too, I hope :)

With love, 
Gréta

WANT TO COLLABORATE? CONTACT ME HERE

Jade Mountain St. Lucia Official Twitter Page

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés

All Rights Reserved © 2018 Gretta