15 beautiful Valentino bag for Summer 2018

by - May 27, 2018

I think I'm not alone if I tell you that I'm really into Valentino - and not just into the brand's Rockstud line, but every single bag from the new collection what's full of pinkish and brightly colors.

It's been a while since I fall in love with Valentino: I still remember their first show I've ever seen in 2007 - those amazing red colors, silhouettes and silk textures totally amazed me and more than 10 years later, in 2018 I'm still a big fan of this brand!

This time, I collected my favorite bags from the new Spring/Summer 2018 collection from the little evening ones to the big handbags! I could easily choose many from this collection but what I adore the most is the new Candystud handbags - I think it's at the top of my dream bag's list! Which one is your favorite?

Rockstud Spike shoulder bag € 1,150


Rockstud Spike velvet shoulder bag € 1,150

Rockstud leather crossbody € 920


Rockstud Spike leather metallic shoulder bag € 1,200

Rockstud Spike leather shoulder bag € 1,200

Rockstud Spike metallic shoulder bag €1 300

Rockstud Spike metallic leather shoulder bag € 1,300


Candystud leather shoulder bag € 1,750
Candystud leather shoulder bag € 1,750

Rockstud Spike shoulder bag  €1,890
Rockstud Spike shoulder bag  €1,890


Rockstud Spike shoulder bag  €1,890
Rockstud Spike metallic shoulder bag € 1,990
Candystud leather shoulder bag € 1,990
Candystud leather shoulder bag € 1,990

You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés

All Rights Reserved © 2018 Gretta