Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Campaign 2018

by - March 26, 2018

New, refreshing & beautiful - this is how I could describe Victoria's Secret's new Dream Angels campaign, what gives the perfect spring vibe!

I was truly suprised when I saw the first image of the new campaign with Lais Ribeiro and Cindy Bruna  (supermodel, one of the first newbie of Victoria's Secret "angel search runner up"). I didn't exactly know this campaign is going to promote the new Dream Angels line but I love it!

Lais Ribeiro & Cindy Bruna - Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Campaign 2018
© Victoria's Secret


Thankfully the Victoria's Secret changed their direction after that horrible, sugary Valentine's Day campaign and they concentrated to making a new, fresh and beautiful commercial what is for real women, not for little girls.

I also really like that the brand are finally taking photos in sunny outside locations (I really miss the swimsuit photos tho), instead of just being next to a white wall and I'm glad that they are using new models too... Nowadays I just saw the same models on their website, what was quite boring, however I totally understood that because the brand have 13 angels - what's a lot!  

Stella Maxwell, Elsa Hosk & Romee Strijd - Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Campaign 2018
© Victoria's Secret
In the new campaign Cindy Bruna, Vanessa Moody and Roosmarijn de Kok are appearing next to the Angels, who promotes this line (Lais Ribeiro, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill, Elsa Hosk and Romee Strijd exactly). 

Elsa Hosk - Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Campaign 2018
© Victoria's Secret

The lingeries are beautiful as always, but next to this, I would like to tell some other positive things about the campaign:

  • Elsa Hosk's short curly hair is just wonderful. She looks like an actress from Charlie's Angels! I really hope she's not going to cut it again, because I find her amazing with this short hair.
  • Lais Ribeiro & Cindy Bruna is the best pair ever - look at their beautiful skintone! 
  • Taylor Hill finally appear in some photos! I was really missing her work for VS, so I hope the brand continue to shooting her more, however her bangs are terrible.
  • Josephine Skriver and Jasmine Tookes are not in this campaign (they have new photos on the site, but not as Dream Angel models). I'm glad for this, because they are everywhere for VS nowadays. I like them, but it's so nice and refreshing to see something new.
Lais Ribeiro - Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Campaign 2018
© Victoria's Secret

There's just one thing I don't like in this campaign: Vanessa Moody. I don't like her figure, her bangs, her hair and her face at all - for me she is nothing special - I wish the brand would shoot Kelly Gale, or Daniela Braga in this campaign instead of her! Because of my unlikeness, I didn't post photos about her. For more pictures check out the official Victoria's Secret site!

All in all, this is a gorgeous campaign, I love it, hopefully the brand will reveal new photos as well!
Keep it on, VS!


You May Also Like

0 megjegyzés

All Rights Reserved © 2018 Gretta