Instagram Influencers - Katia Panteli

by - July 11, 2018

Katia Panteli is not just a social media star, but a luxury jet setter and a fashion designer as well - she recently debuted her own swimwear line and planning to design her feminine dress collection as well. Let's have a look into her glamorous life! 


Hi Katia! Thank you for giving me an interview! You started your Instagram platform on March 2013 and since then you collected 317k followers. What advice can you give to young girls, who wants to follow your stylish footsteps?

I would recommend them to get dressed the way they will themselves comfortable - the important thing is to choose clothes which fits their nice personality and characteristics without exaggerations. I would describe my style sexy but classy at the same time.

How did you get influenced by fashion and style so much?

I was inspired by my mother who is always a very well dressed woman. Since I remember she dressed me up in the same way. I think that's why I started to appreciate style and fashion.


Have you got any favorite designer?

Of course, my favorite designers are Christian Dior and Zuhair Murad. I have a big collection of Dior 'Lady Dior'  and 'Jadior flap bags', which are my favorite type of bags, and I also have two amazing and unique haute couture dress from Zuhair Murad - they are my favorite pieces in my wardrobe!

What skincare products do you use?

I use Estée Lauder products to my face - I love the Estée Lauder Day Wear Advanced Multi Protection Creme which have a SPF 15 and I use the Advance Night Repair as a serum. 




Have you got a favorite spa or beauty salon?

Yes, my favorite spa is the one at the Bvlgari Hotel in London.

You also travel a lot. Can you tell me which products do you pack with yourself first?

I would say my cosmetic bag and then everything else - such as clothes and bags. I lastly pack the shoes because they are always depends on what clothes and bags I pack with myself. 



What about your favorite destinations? 

I'm lucky enough to have traveled to the most spectacular places in the world. My favorite place in the world world is Miami, but my favorite hotel is definitely the Burj al Arab Jumeriah in Dubai - every time I'm in town, I stay there! I also like the little town of Éze in South of France. I think I had the best meals in a hidden restaurant there, but I don't remember the exact name of it.

When you are no travelling , what do you do?

Right now I'm concentrating on my swimwear brand, the Luxury Swimwear by Katia Panteli, which I've been working on for three years. You know, travelling to so many different summer destinations made me come up with the idea of creating my own swimline. My swimwears are made for women who wants to feel special - all of my designs look good on the beach, on a beach party or in a night club too! My favorite are the one-pieces because it's add a bit more feminity, but I'm also a big fan of bikinis! The Luxury Swimwear by Katia Panteli is super popular and everyone can order my designs online - we have free worldwide shipping!



What are your plans for the future?

I recently debuted my swimwear line, but I already started to make patterns of my own designed dresses and gowns - I'm super excited about them! All of my fans will be able to buy them and wear the same clothes as me. I would like to make a big fashion brand and concentrate to develop my swimwear line too! 

Follow the super stylish Katia Panteli and her swimwear brand on Instagram! All pf the photos in the article are copyright to Katia Panteli.

You May Also Like

1 megjegyzés

All Rights Reserved © 2018 Gretta